This week I found some time to “flesh out” the environment we’re walking in. For now it’s mostly static / dumb scenery that looks pretty, but some of these things might get more of a function later on. I also added a collection of new level-blocks, with more “open” area’s, just to give you some room to breath now and then.
I also fixed a collection of tiny bugs and in some cases extremely RARE bugs.. which is also a warning: they are extremely hard to test, so I’m pretty sure they are fixed, but I’m not 100% sure! So let me know if you still find yourself flung into a room behind a locked door because of a tornado, with no key to open it or escape from !
Full changes list:
- added: new level templates (making new layouts)
- added: big scenery pieces (no function.. for now)
- fixed: Scavenge boxes always gave copies of a single random card. Now they give proper random cards
- fixed: keycards could be placed in “hidden-rooms” and without a bomb, you couldn’t access those
- fixed: power datacard could be placed in “hidden-rooms” (and without a bomb, couldn’t access those)
- fixed: tiny chance a tornado flings you in a locked or secret room without a key to get out.
- fixed: few info dialogs not popping up