FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: JANUARY 5th / 2021
Let’s bring some nostalgia to the Nintendo Switch: Stardash throws you back to the good old gameboy days, monochrome graphics, catchy chiptunes, and CHALLENGING platformer gameplay!
Den Helder, Netherlands – January 5th, 2021 — Orangepixel has been creating a wide variety of games since 2004. Releasing them on platforms ranging from PC, to mobile, to consoles like the 3DS and PS Vita. Covering various genres and always depicted in high quality pixel-art. And now, it’s adding the Nintendo Switch to the lineup of supported platforms in a swiftly growing collection of games.
Stardash is a love letter to classic platformer games from the Gameboy era. The gameplay is simple: run, collect, finish at the right side of a level. But the execution requires a lot of trial and error and improving your skills!
The levels are short, but will increase in difficulty pretty quickly. You can earn multiple Stars by completing the level in different ways: Collect all coins, complete level before time runs out, and a flip-mode which you unlock by unlocking all levels in a world first.
Every level has a hidden key for you to find, if you find all the keys in a world, you unlock a special temple-level which is only for the very skilled players!
Watch the Stardash trailer here:
- RETRO from gameplay, to graphics, to chiptunes!
- Challenging this game is CHALLENGING, not kidding or exaggerating!
- Star challenges complete the levels in multiple ways to unlock the stars
- Addictive – The short-form levels, and instant-retry gameplay might get you hooked!
Grab Stardash on the Nintendo Switch:
(press inquiries for Switch promo codes : firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Website: https://www.orangepixel.net/stardash
- Media assets: https://www.orangepixel.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/stardash_mediakit.zip
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/orangepixel
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/orangepixel
- Discord: https://discord.gg/orangepixel
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/orangepixelmobile